DEADLIFT BARBELL DEADLIFTJune 19, 2021
The deadlift is always used in crossfit training. Barbell exercises are used in bodybuilding and powerlifting. All muscle groups are involved here, and the lifting process itself is quite simple. Let us dwell in more detail on the description of the exercise.
You need to adhere to all the rules to perform a barbell deadlift. Take the starting position: place your feet shoulder-width apart, back straight. Bend over and sit down, while immediately grab the barbell from the floor with your hands, with a one-sided grip, or with a different grip. Take it on both sides so that on both sides you grab it shoulder-width apart, bend your back. Get up slowly from the sitting position, unbending your torso. Take a straight body position and lock the barbell, then smoothly return to the starting position.
RULES FOR PERFORMING THE DEADLIFT OF THE BAR:
- Stand with your feet under your pelvis.
- Grasp the bar with a different grip, from above, or from below.
- Perform the exercise so that your arms and legs are not crossed during the deadlift.
- Bring your shoulders out so that their position is in front of the bar.
- The metatarsophalangeal joints should be positioned on the bar.
- Point your elbows towards each other.
- The chest should be raised during the exercise.
- Tighten your abs.
- Do not pull the barbell with your hands while pulling.
- Move your shoulders down and back during execution.
- The triceps and back should contract and press against each other.
- You must keep your entire body weight on your heels.
- When the bar is below the knees, do not change the angle of the torso.
- Look ahead, do not change the position of the head.
- Lift the pelvis together with the shoulders at the same speed.
- Keep your arms perpendicular to the floor until your pelvis is fully extended.