EXIT ON THE HORIZONTAL BARMay 20, 2021
Crossfit training consists of a huge amount of exercise. The horizontal bar is the main exercise in CrossFit. With these exercises, you will strengthen the muscles of the arms and the whole body. Exercise both in the gym and outdoors. Do a little warm-up before starting your workout on the horizontal bar to avoid injury.
Observe safety precautions when exiting on a horizontal bar. Failure to observe it is very dangerous for your health with sprains, dislocations and falls. A proper grip will help you avoid injury.
WHEN DOING EXERCISES ON HORIZONTAL BARS, THERE IS A BASIC SET OF EXERCISES:
- Pull-ups and push-ups on the bar. Start doing the exercises, about 20 times.
- Wrap the bar deeply so you don’t fall.
- Explosive pull-ups. Pull up on the bar with your legs. Push yourself up. Perform these pull-ups about 10 times in 3 sets.
- Lower down slowly from the stop, this will help develop the muscles. Perform movements on a low turnstile.
- Grab the crossbar sharply with both hands and swing. Pull up on both arms, and lock your chest over the bar, straighten your arms.
- Repeat the exercise regularly, reducing the swing, until you go to the turnstile without it.
- Whenever possible, do not push off with your feet when climbing the turnstile.
Crossfit turnstile pull-ups need to be done diligently, quickly, and regularly. Increase the load each time. With systematic studies, after a while you will see the good results of your work.