Why you need whey proteinMay 21, 2021
Whey protein is a sports supplement made from natural ingredients. Used by athletes for muscle building and drying. Gained popularity due to its effectiveness in sports and medicine. The protein supplement is pure protein, highly digestible and does not cause allergies. Of course, many people use fat burners for quick weight loss, but fat burning drugs and supplements do not always provide the desired result. There is a big difference between supplements, not only in terms of effectiveness, but also safety. Protein is an element habitual for the body that does not cause any side effects.
Fat burning mixtures, in addition to fat, get rid of muscles, which is undesirable for athletes. For this reason, protein shakes are used before or after training. This allows you to saturate the body with protein for full muscle growth and saturation of the body with energy. There are tons of offers in sports stores, but not all types of whey protein are suitable for one purpose or another. To understand all the nuances, you need to familiarize yourself with them.
Whey protein: benefits and harms for the body
In sports, a huge number of complex means are used to improve physical performance and in order to increase muscle mass. Whey protein is made from whey left over from dairy production. Athletes know firsthand how much benefit a supplement can bring.
It is very difficult for those new to the field to understand how protein can be beneficial for sports. To get answers to all questions regarding protein mixtures, you need to consider all the positive qualities of the application:
- saturates the body with a sufficient amount of protein for its normal functioning;
- improves performance, reduces the feeling of fatigue;
- increases energy potential;
- reduces hunger, promotes weight loss;
- improves the functioning of the gastrointestinal tract;
- normalizes mood, due to well-being and workout productivity;
- protects the body from negative external stimuli;
- acts on metabolism, accelerating metabolic processes;
- lowers blood pressure.
A serving of whey protein contains up to 40 g of protein. For an athlete weighing 100 kg, you need to use up to 200 g of protein. If the dosage is selected by a specialist according to the parameters of the body, it does not affect the liver, there are no serious side effects. The dosage is selected by the doctor individually for each person, depending on the physical parameters, health and purpose.
Whey Protein Supplement Content
Useful whey protein is produced using a special technology from whey, which is a by-product in the production of cheese and other dairy products. Manufacturing takes place in stages. Before turning the liquid mass into a dry mixture, fat is removed from it to obtain a fat-free additive. After this procedure, the liquid base is sent to drying using a cross-flow air flow. The last step is filtration from unnecessary small residues. The result is an almost pure protein. Before packing, the powder is flavored to give it a pleasant scent.
It is important to know the basis of the mixtures before choosing an additive. Typically, whey protein should contain only three substances:
- milk sugar;
- minerals useful for the body;
- pure protein.
Many manufacturers are tricky and reduce the cost of the product with the help of additional components. It is important to pay attention to the composition before purchasing. You also need to understand the types of protein in order to use the most effective option to achieve your goal:
- Protein concentrate. Due to the large amount of lactose, it is not suitable for everyone, as it can cause digestive upset. In addition to pure protein, the composition contains a small amount of fat and cholesterol. Of the benefits, great milk taste is effective during muscle gain.
- Isolate. A more refined form of protein containing up to 90% protein. Better absorbed, rarely causes eating disorders. It is a versatile supplement for muscle gain and weight loss. Suitable for those athletes who are going through the drying phase. Allows you to remove excess fat and maintain the gained muscle.
- Hydrolyzate. Lactose-free whey protein is the best option for athletes looking for bulky muscles. Due to the maximum degree of purification, it is free of fats, cholesterol and lactose. Absorbed by rapidly increasing blood sugar concentration. Does not cause side effects in the form of an allergic reaction. It is not used during weight loss, as it can affect blood sugar levels.
How to choose whey protein
The market for sports nutrition and pharmacology can offer a lot of options for increasing muscle mass (steroids, protein mixtures, growth hormone). It is very difficult to choose a decent and safe option from this variety. Whey protein is the best solution for athletes and hobbyists who want to succeed and maintain their own health. Even if an athlete decides to use protein mixtures for himself, you need to take care of the correct choice of protein in order to really increase the performance:
- Brand. Pay attention to the brand when buying. Self-respecting concerns produce only high-quality sports nutrition. Do not trust little-known manufacturers and advertisements. If you do not know which brand is better, ask a trainer or analyze the information in information sources.
- Packaging. Choose a mixture in jars, so the protein is stored better and does not lose its qualities.
- Structure. It is important to pay attention to the composition it must contain at least 40% protein. If the composition contains more fats and carbohydrates, skip the purchase. The best option would be to buy a mixture of protein content, which is equal to 85 g of protein per 100 g of product.
- Cleaning method. Honest manufacturers indicate on the packaging how the protein has been purified. Give preference to a mechanical refined product, avoid chemically refined protein.
- Hazardous Ingredients. It is important that in addition to protein, the supplement does not contain components such as asparcam, leavening agents and thickeners. Such ingredients can harm the body, and with constant use, worsen the condition and health.
- Shelf life. You should not buy food if the expiration date is already running out. During the time specified by the manufacturer, the mixture may lose its basic properties.
- Price. The main indicator of branded sports nutrition is cost. Bypass cheap options, most likely it will be impossible to get results from them.
In Almaty, you can buy whey protein at the best price. Our store works directly with the manufacturer and guarantees the quality and originality of the goods. We are pleased to offer a wide range and only trusted manufacturers.
Protein for Weight Loss
People who want to lose weight need not only to take sports nutrition, but also to carry out a number of complex actions. Whey protein for weight loss will become an irreplaceable helper, as it is quickly absorbed and rarely causes eating disorders. You can get good and quick results if you start taking isolate. Whey protein for women of this type has high positive qualities. It contains 90% of protein, while there are no fats, lactose and carbohydrates.
Pure protein will satisfy hunger and help you overcome a rigid diet. For those who are desperate to lose weight and are heavy enough, you can combine a sports serum supplement with pharmacological drugs such as sibutramine. The action of both means will allow you to get rid of extra pounds in the shortest possible time.
Whey protein and intense training
Professional athletes spend most of their lives in the gym. For several hours of training, the body loses strength, a huge amount of substances. Whey protein for muscle gain not only allows you to build muscle, but also reduces the likelihood of muscle breakdown after intense workouts. The supplement is usually used 30 minutes before training to increase energy, and also after training for a quick recovery of the body.
Consistency of reception improves the performance of an athlete several times. Most athletes use protein specifically to gain mass and maintain the already existing result during the drying period. Of course, you won’t be able to gain up to 15 kg of muscle with the help of protein, but to achieve the effect of several kilograms, it is quite a good option. For athletes who want to have the fastest possible muscle gain, more serious drugs, such as turinabol, will be required. Despite numerous contradictions and prohibitions, steroids are still used in almost all sports where speed, muscle and endurance are needed. Whey protein in combination with farm, will quickly and without harm to health improve performance and keep them for a long time.